February 10, 2014

Social Media & Me

Hello and good evening!

So it occurred to me recently that perhaps I should share my social media outlets, should anyone be interested.  I'm also trying to finally wrap my head around the whole Twitter phenomenon (I know, I'm about 3 years behind or thereabouts - you know what they say about late and never) so I'll be tweeting when I've updated my blog if that's more your style.

Anyway, you can find me here:





And just for kicks, I thought I'd share with you a photo from my crafting session yesterday.  I decided to scrap in my bedroom where the glorious spring-like sunshine was streaming into the flat.  Normally I scrap in the kitchen so this was a fun change.


I must have the only cat in the world who can be confronted with half the bed being taken up with supplies and he *doesn't* choose to lie on them!  Don't get me wrong, if this was quilting fabric, he'd be all over it like a rash but I was still impressed.

No comments:

Post a Comment