* watching - nothing good on the telly
* reading - Still Alice
* making - nothing today (break!)
* eating - stir fry & noodles
* drinking - water
* wearing - jeans & long-sleeve top
* weather - clear, 4C
* feeling - accomplished
* wanting - to start a quilt-along
* needing - to go to bed early
* planning - a little self improvement
* thinking - just 8 more weeks to Easter break...
* loving - my re-arranged living room (more on Wednesday)
* enjoying - Canada's Olympic gold hockey medal WHOOT!
And now on to the pins!
Want to continue getting your Olympic fix even though the Games have officially closed? Try this beautiful batiks quilt inspired by the 2014 Winter Games artwork.
I just found this great sampler quilt-along by Material Girl. All of the blocks use HST and are very quick and easy to put together. The plan is to make two blocks each over ten weeks and late-comers are welcome.
Are you a (crazy) cat lady or one in the making? Then you might like these cute Internet-inspired free embroidery patterns.
If you love having different handbags but hate the transferring of your stuff from one to another, here's the solution - handmade, of course!
I'm totally in love with triangles! I love this yummy orange and turquoise triangle border paper and the popped-up effect used to add dimension. So cool!
Remember I said I love triangles? I really like the visual triangle and little bits and bobs clustered on these floating triangles.
Julie Kirk sells these fun little ephemera packs on her Etsy shop. If you like ephemera, these could be a great option - paper, embellishments, bits and bobs, etc. and all co-ordinated to work together.
Lawn Fawn has some fun new shaped word clips in super pretty colours. There are a nice variety so go check them out.
This is such a pretty champagne-like colour palette.