November 24, 2013

Pinspiration Sunday

Hi, everyone and welcome to another lazy Sunday here in my part of the world.  Oskar and I have spent the day lazing about; enjoying what I reckon is the last two-day weekend all to myself for the remainder of 2013.  I'd like to say that I have a lot to show for it but I don't and that's just fine with me.  So, go grab your hot beverage of choice and come enjoy some inspiration.

Currently:

* watching - How I Met Your Mother
* listening - to Oskar snoring
* reading - Papercraft Inspirations Dec. issue
* making - started Picture day 2009 LO
* eating - baked potato, salmon fillet & peas
* drinking - water
* wearing - PJ bottoms and jumper
* weather - clear, 2C
* feeling - full
* wanting - more lazy days like today
* needing - to seriously get working on Christmas cards
* planning - glögg evening with friends next weekend
* thinking - last week of November - eek!
* loving - new birthday card I made yesterday
* enjoying - my new bike, Karin!

And now on to the pins...

I really like this quilt design - the patchwork effect is created by slicing the blocks apart and adding white lattice.  I even love the yellow and grey fabric choices and I'm not normally a yellow/grey gal (but it seems to be growing on me recently).

Do you love the look of on-point block design?  Then perhaps this ruler needs to find its way into your craft room.  Specially designed to precisely cut on-point squares and rectangles, it even includes the seam allowance for you!

I just love this LO - the colour combination in the misting, the chipboard elements, the stitched and real feathers that make the subject appear like an angel.  It's all just so perfectly balanced and beautiful.

Such a great page - love the ombre paper and the pink/red, black and turquoise combination, the accents - just everything.

Here's another quick and easy option if you're still looking for Christmas card inspiration - a little kraft cardstock, some pretty patterned paper leftovers and thickers.

I'm totally into the current shaped paper clip trend right now and these cute little hearts are easy peasy to make from standard North American-style round-edge paper clips.

These little pastel-coloured resin star embellishments are from Freckled Fawn and they are just adorable; perfect for cards and layouts alike.

Here's a little holiday colour palette inspiration to leave with you this week.  Cheers!  Skål!

No comments:

Post a Comment