August 14, 2013

WIP Wednesday

So I've been a bit MIA recently due to the fact that I've gone back to work this week for the new academic year.  The summer holiday wasn't nearly long enough.  Le sigh.  Posts might be a bit spottier than the last two months but I'm going to really try making an effort to keep things up and fresh despite the work schedule.  Wish me luck.

Anyway, it's Wednesday today and that means checking in with current works in progress.  I don't have many irons in the fire at the moment but I did recently start a new set of embroidery blocks for my BOM (Ha!  Biggest misnomer ever!) quilt.  I believe this is set 7 of 9 so I'm in the home stretch!


I'm working on the matching text square for this block right now and with my Haberdashery quilt group meeting up next week, I expect I'll get more done on it shortly.

In other news, I've put in my next 2Peas order; taking advantage of the 20%-off sale and am eagerly looking forward to another big box of goodies - squee!  Hopefully it will arrive next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment