August 07, 2014

A Little Make-Over...

Hello, hello!

Goodness, it's been a while.  July has been a month of highs and lows and while moving into August means I will once again be returning to work in a few short days, I'm glad to have put July behind me.

The good news is that I feel there are so many things I would like to share but I'm going to err on the side of avoiding blogging diarrhea and spread out the goodies into various posts over the next week or so.

Since I'm just dipping my toe back into blogging today, I'll keep things short and sweet and start by announcing a little change I've made to my blogging home - a new title!  Previously titled Scraps of My Life, now Snip Snap Scraps.  Sometimes you just need a fresh start...

What to look forward to in the next few days:
  • Two 'new' cards
  • A new Scrap Stash kit for August
  • WIP projects
See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment