August 12, 2014

Surf's Up Kit

Last month I introduced a fun new scrapbooking group led by Margareta Carlsson called Scrap Stash Kit Club.  The premise of this club is simple - every month Margareta posts a new 'kit' made from her existing stash supplies and based on a theme (colour, season, etc.).

July's kit was Squeeze, a collection of citrus-themed papers and embellishments.  I posted photos of my HUGE Squeeze kit but unfortunately (fortunately?) hosting an overseas visitor left little time for crafting (but many, many new photos to scrap!) so I have yet to actually use my kit.  That hasn't discouraged me, though, and I still plan on using it for a few layouts and/or cards.

Margareta posted the new kit theme for August a few weeks ago: Surf's Up, a collection of navy/blue, yellow/gold and turquoise/aqua papers and embellishments.

Surf's Up kit by Rochelle Barnes

Yummy, right?

Margareta has also made a video featuring her own Surf's Up kit with ideas and suggestions for what to include and different options for your scrapbooking style.


Got your creative juices flowing yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment