July 11, 2014

Squeeze Kit

Hello, hello!

Today I wanted to share a new FB group that I recently joined, hosted by Margareta Carlsson, a fellow former 2Pea; Scrap Stash Kit Club.  Margareta has long made kits out of her existing stash and shared them on the 2Peas boards and she made this group to help encourage other scrapbookers to do likewise.  It's a closed group but feel free to look into it if it sounds like something you'd also be interested in joining.

Anyway, while I enjoy using collection packs, I've never actually made a kit from my stash before.  Well, perhaps that's not entirely true; I guess I have on a small scale for one or two specific projects and usually using a collection pack to begin with and then adding embellishments, etc. from my stash.  Margareta challenged the group to make a 'Squeeze' kit for the summer using bright citrus yellows, oranges and lime greens - sounds right up my alley.  It really started to get my creative juices flowing again so I pulled together a kit...except that I'm not really very good at being selective so it's HUGE!

Okay, so here are the papers I pulled - a selection of lime greens, oranges, yellows, a couple hot pinks and then I added a handful of kraft and wood grain neutrals.

Patterned Papers

Then I pulled a selection of specialty papers, sticker sheets, letter stickers, chipboard, vellum, transparencies, etc.

Specialty Paper

And then embellishments...  Oh the embellishments...  The really small ones without packages I put into this cute little double plant pot with a handle.

Embellishments

Small, loose embellishments

Now I just need to add photos and get messy!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment