June 18, 2014

WIP Wednesday

Hello, hello and welcome back!

Whew, it's been a long time since I last blogged - over a month (sorry about that, honestly)!  Real life has had a full rollercoaster of ups and downs lately.  So as not to bore you with the details, here's the Coles' Notes run-down: end of school year, report writing, new job accepted (squee!), sick and dying kitty (not squee).

Okay, moving on to WIP Wednesday...

I will admit that I haven't had much motivation to craft recently with all of that (^^^) stuff going on.  I'm hoping that with the summer holiday now underway that that will change.  I've been continuing to progress on my Nice People Nice Things embroidery quilt, mostly stitched in the sunshine of my balcony with Oskar for company.  Here is my latest completed set:

Front

Back
Please excuse the wrinkles and PJ bottoms.  ;)

Linking up to WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced.


No comments:

Post a Comment